For gourmets, taste the local cider, lobster or fish dishes, and of course traditional ‘crepes bretonnes’.
Departure bases: Redon
Map of Brittany
• The castle of la Groulais in Blain
• The castle of Josselin, known as the most beautifull in Brittany
• The gastronomy of the region: the famous «crepes» and pancakes and of course its cider
• La Gacilly, village of Yves Rocher and its craftsmen (more than 40 different craftsmen: glass-blowers, painters, wood sculptors…).
• Rennes, capital of Brittany: its parliament, its cathedral St Pierre, its Beaux-arts museum
• Redon, town classified as “most beautiful detour in France”, also called “Venice of the West”, and its western shipping museum
• Dinan – its port, castle and the ‘rue Jerzual’
• 11 locks in Hédé