The Porta Aventura theme park is just 80 km away.
For anglers this is the ideal area, there are many varieties of fish, in abundant supply and in an idyllic landscape.
Departure base: Riba Roja d’Ebre
Map of Spain
• Paradise for anglers
• A large quantity and species of fish due to the fact that the mouth of the river is nearby
• The Ebre Valley: hiking in the heart of the natural parks offering different views (islands, wild banks of the river, vine, olive trees and villages
• Delta of the Ebre River: preserved ecosystem offering the opportunity to see more than 300 bird species including pink flamingos
• Port Aventura, one of the biggest leisure parks in Europe 80 km away
• Seaside resorts of the Costa Dorada and the sand beaches 70 km away
• Tarragona: heritage of Unesco, former roman capital of the Iberian Peninsula 80 km away